Tuesday, January 9, 2007

The Fall of my Life

This could be a guidebook designed to keep you sane and breathing. But. In reality I'm only trying to make my story even more fantastic.

There I was. At the Internet Bar as per usual. I was eating Ramen Noodles and my mother in Canada informed me via MSN that Mr. Ramen passed on. So, not only was I sidetracked with this heartbreaking news, but my friend RL who works at said Internet Bar was speaking to me about how many sisters he has (24).

When all of the sudden there was a flash fire. Right there in the middle of the internet cafe. Infront of me I had several hundred pieces of paper, all with memories and pictures and video written on them. I had been working on this volume for quite some time but my mind was elsewhere. Fire. Sisters. Ramen. All too much to bare. The sprinkler system kicked in just in the Nick of Time. Pandemonium was avoided. But. At the expense of my Several Hundred Sheets of Memories. Firstly they were skorched by the fire. Then they were waterlogged and washed down the drain.

100 memories lost forever.

And thus begins the rebirth of this blog. Long live techonology and the accidental deletion of months worth of painstaking sarcasm.

5 Comments:

Blogger %$*@!^ said...

You started it over again? Wow there is some kind of paranormal force tring to take away all ur memories, I would be afraid! :S How did this flash fire start???? scary!

January 10, 2007 at 4:07 AM  
Blogger brad- said...

Hey maybe you could make the next bunch of blogs slightly less depressing especially since you told me that you never were depressed! shows me how well i know you yeeesh. I think I need to start studying because I have an exam rewrite (due to my own fire experience) in less than a week and have abruptly forgotten everything i learned last semester. Seeya!

-Brad.

January 10, 2007 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey there cutie,

I did manage to salvage a few of your posts via Google cached pages (specifically from Dec 15th and 18th). I know it's not much, but I guess we can see it as a few random hiroglyphs on a prehistoric cave wall hinting at a long lost, rich, grandiose legacy. Or something like that. Anyway, I've got 'em here on my system when you get home.

Love ya. Dad.

January 10, 2007 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger brad- said...

Yay stephanie its snowing! there may be hope after all! Im looking forward to seeing you. Talk to you soon!

January 11, 2007 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I'm starting anew with a completely different name and personage. You must all call me Doctor from this point on. Or Colonel if you prefer, considering how much I've been through.

January 13, 2007 at 4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home