Saturday, January 13, 2007

New Laundry

Don't get bitter, be creative. Just like me. Look at me, not being bitter about losing months of precious work. Couldn't care less, right here.
And as a special tribute to joyful nonbitterness, here are some fun pictures from a couple weeks ago.




























At XiShan Park: a bumper balls project where your goal is to be the King of the water arena and knock around the other balls. My only two fears were a punture in the soft plastic leading to a leak and then drowning and death or lack of oxygen leading to suffocation and also leading to death. Fortunately neither of these things happened and I discovered my new favourite sport (which would never ever happen in Canada, silly!).
And some cleverly photoshopped photos from Fri Nite Hotpot





























Andrea and Cassandra eating various witch-like foodstuffs. Mmmmm Octopus.








And for those of you who really have nothing else to do, take a look at my bare bold room, all blue and stuff. This is where I sit and contemplate Chinese-type things; I've become quite a little philosopher thanks to the lack of visual distractions in my domain.
I'll be home in Canada for a one month vacation two weeks from today at midnight. Please don't bother me for 4 days after that as I'll be recovering from extreme jetlag and I'll probably be flaunting that fact because it sounds oh so continental.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger %$*@!^ said...

yay a month!? Thats awesome! I can't wait to see you! And that water balling looks soo fun! lol And I'm sure no one would have just watched as u drowned lol. That would just be mean to say the least lol. I have a new ... 'thing' happening I want to scream you all the details!! hehehehe

January 14, 2007 at 12:03 AM  
Blogger brad- said...

Is this post actually not depressing? I think this is the start of a new writing style for you Doctor Stephanie. Or should i just call you doctor? I will see you soon miss ya.

January 14, 2007 at 3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home